Newcastle & Alnwick One Night Cruise
1 Night Ocean Cruise Holiday
- 2 days
- Price from
- Ocean Cruise
- Date next
- Cabin as selected
- Meals & snacks on board
- Return coach travel
- Excursions as stated
- Welcome pack
Sailing from Rosyth to Newcastle aboard Balmoral
||Thu 23 Jul, 2020
||Fred Olsen Balmoral
Your Holiday Itinerary
Day One. We travel by coach to St Andrews for free time to enjoy this pretty little town with its sandy beach, castle ruins and cathedral. Later we continue to Rosyth, board Balmoral and get our party best on for a funfilled cruise with entertainment till late.
Day Two. After breakfast on board, we re-join our coach and journey to Alnwick where you might like to explorethis lovely market town or visit the castle that was made famous as the Hogwart’s School of Witches in the Harry Potter movies. Later, we continue home by coach.
Fred Olsen Balmoral
Named after the Scottish home of the Royal Family, Balmoral is Fred.Olsen’s largest and newest ship boasting generous public areas and an extensive promenade deck. The Scottish theme runs throughout the main dining venues, the Ballindalloch, Avon and Spey - where guests can enjoy tantalising menus prepared by expert chefs.
Fred Olsen Info
All our Fred.Olsen cruises include:
• Comfortable rooms and suites with tv, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and individually controlled air conditioning.
• Tempting cuisine every day throughout your cruise - with five course à la carte dinners, casual breakfast and lunch buffets and late-night snacks.
• Self-service tea and coffee at selected venues, morning coffee with biscuits, afternoon sandwiches and cakes.
• In-room sandwiches and snacks.
• All evening entertainment, including cabaret shows, live music and dancing.
• Captain’s Drinks Party and Gala Buffet.
• Use of leisure facilities, including swimming pools, jacuzzis and gym.
• A wide choice of on board activities and lectures throughout the day.
• Luggage porterage between your room and the drop-off/pick-up point.