Friday. Heading south we arrive at our comfortable hotel with time to settle in prior to dinner and our overnight stay.
Saturday. Travelling through the New Forest we arrive in Portsmouth and step aboard Marco Polo to enjoy this great Saturday night sail away. Soak up the atmosphere on the sun deck, hit the gym, visit the games room or just simply chill out. The Waldorf Restaurant is the delightful setting for a delicious five course dinner, next perhaps take in the stylish show, live cabaret and late night disco as you sail to Tilbury or enjoy a night cap in one of the relaxing lounges before retiring to your cabin.
Sunday. Following breakfast we disembark and join the coach on the dockside. Once we’re all aboard we head for home making a stop en route in pretty Matlock on the edge of the Derbyshire Dales, before returning to our local areas.
With her traditional handsome profile, teak decks and distinctive dark blue hull, Marco Polo is a fully stabilized classic ocean liner with comfortable lounges and elegantly furnished bars and restaurants.
Included in the fare of your Cruise and Maritime voyage is:
• Delicious full board cuisine.
• Afternoon teas and late night snacks.
• Captain’s Cocktail Party (cruises of 6 nights or more).
• Self service tea & coffee (6am to midnight).
• Big show entertainment, cabarets and classical interludes.
• Daytime activities and leisure facilities.
• Guest speaker and arts & crafts (cruises of 5 nights or more).
• Porterage of luggage, port to cabin.