The Canary Islands with Madeira
14 Night Ocean Cruise Holiday
- 15 days
- Price from
- Ocean Cruise
- Date next
- Cabins as selected
- All meals & snacks onboard
- All inclusive drinks package
- Door to Door service
- Free holiday insurance option
Sailing from Liverpool aboard Black Watch
||Mon 28 Oct, 2019
||Fred Olsen Black Watch
Call to Book
Sail south in search of the sun on this autumn cruise, gliding to Cadiz where you’ll find Caribbean style pastel-painted buildings, endless golden beaches, flamenco bars and pleasant plazas. Reaching the Canaries, top up your tan amidst the sun-drenched lunar landscapes of Lanzarote, Gran Canaria and Tenerife. Then we drop anchor at enchanting Funchal on the flower blanketed isle of Madeira and our final port is Leixoes, one of Portugal’s major seaports and our gateway to historic Oporto.
- Las Palmas
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Fred Olsen Black Watch
Black Watch is sleek and sophisticated, friendly and familiar. Unwind in the observation lounge and enjoy being looked after by attentive staff in the impressive bars and restaurants. Chill out on the sun deck, relax in the jacuzzi, have a swim in the heated pool or be pampered in the sensual spa.
Fred Olsen All Inclusive*
All our Fred Olsen cruises (of 6 nights or more) for 2020 are All Inclusive. Drinks are:
• In the Bars –Selection of soft drinks by the glass (post-mix on pump): Pepsi, lemonade, tonic water, juices and mineral/spring water. Selected red, white and rosé wine by the glass. Selected Cava by the glass. Selected branded beers in cans or on draught. House spirits: white rum, gin, vodka, whisky, brandy and Irish cream. Selected cider in cans. Selected house spirits.
• In the Restaurants & Buffets – Selection of soft drinks, mineral/spring water & juices by the glass. Selected red, white and rosè wine by the glass. Selected branded canned beers. Regular tea & coffee. Plus discounted drinks – Guests with “All Inclusive” can save 50% off premium & branded drinks, red and white wines (not Champagne or sparkling wine), cocktails and bottled water.
Terms & Conditions apply, please ask for details
Door to Door* Service
For departures from Scotland (Glenton)
Where advertised our door to door service is available to customers living within ten miles of Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dunfermline and Hamilton. On our AIR & CRUISE holidays we offer an extended service with a radius of 35 miles from the listed points, for departures from Scottish ports and airports. Please call 08000 24 24 24 to check if you are eligable for our Door to Door service.
For departures from England (Glenton Palmer)
Our much-loved free Door to Door service is available on all Glenton Palmer Select coach tours of four days or longer and many of our AIR & CRUISE holidays. Available to customers living in the collection area. Please click here to view maps of the pick up areas. Please call 01924 895 849 to check if you are eligable for our Door to Door service.
A home collection may still be available from outside these areas but a supplement will apply.
Where advertised this free service it may be necessary to share your vehicle with other passengers on your tour. The pick-up will be at the address of the lead name on your booking. Additional pick-ups may be requested at a supplement of £20 per person. You will be driven from your home to a coach pick-up point and, on occasion, you may have to transfer to another vehicle before boarding the coach. Unfortunately, for operational and administrative reasons, Door to Door service may not be available for bookings made within 21 days of departure.