Sweden's Scenic Waterways & Cities
10 Night Ocean Cruise Holiday
- 11 days
- Price from
- Ocean Cruise
- Date next
- Cabin as selected
- All meals & snacks on board
- Door to Door service
- Free holiday insurance option
- All-inclusive drinks package*
Sail from Newcastle or Rosyth aboard the Balmoral
||Mon 29 Apr, 2019
||Fred Olsen Balmoral
Call to Book
||Wed 5 Jun, 2019
||Fred Olsen Balmoral
Gems include the historic city of Malmo with its harmonious blend of old and new then Visby, the "City of Roses & Ruins". Stockholm is Sweden's glorious capital encompassing fourteen islands with forty bridges and an overnight stop allows plenty of time to explore. From here, it's onwards to the lively cultural hub of eye-catching Gothenburg. Cruising through an endless parade of breathtaking fjords adds to the charm of this delightful sailing.
- Stockholm (overnight)
Fred Olsen Balmoral
Named after the Scottish home of the Royal Family, Balmoral is Fred.Olsen’s largest and newest ship boasting generous public areas and an extensive promenade deck.
Fred Olsen All Inclusive*
All our Fred Olsen cruises for 2018 are All Inclusive. Drinks are:
• In the Bars –Selection of soft drinks by the glass (post-mix on pump): Pepsi, lemonade, tonic water, juices and mineral/spring water. Selected red, white and rosé wine by the glass. Selected Cava by the glass. Selected branded beers in cans or on draught. House spirits: white rum, gin, vodka, whisky, brandy and Irish cream. Selected cider in cans. Selected house spirits.
• In the Restaurants & Buffets – Selection of soft drinks, mineral/spring water & juices by the glass. Selected red, white and rosè wine by the glass. Selected branded canned beers. Regular tea & coffee. Plus discounted drinks – Guests with “All Inclusive” can save 50% off premium & branded drinks, red and white wines (not Champagne or sparkling wine), cocktails and bottled water.
Terms & Conditions apply, please ask for details
Door to Door* Service
For departures from Scotland (Glenton)
Where advertised our door to door service is available to customers living within ten miles of Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dunfermline and Hamilton. On our AIR & CRUISE holidays we offer an extended service with a radius of 35 miles from the listed points, for departures from Scottish ports and airports. Please call 08000 24 24 24 to check if you are eligable for our Door to Door service.
For departures from England (Glenton Palmer)
Our much-loved free Door to Door service is available on all Glenton Palmer Select coach tours of four days or longer and many of our AIR & CRUISE holidays. Available to customers living in the collection area. Please click here to view maps of the pick up areas. Please call 01924 895 849 to check if you are eligable for our Door to Door service.
A home collection may still be available from outside these areas but a supplement will apply.
Where advertised this free service it may be necessary to share your vehicle with other passengers on your tour. The pick-up will be at the address of the lead name on your booking. Additional pick-ups may be requested at a supplement of £20 per person. You will be driven from your home to a coach pick-up point and, on occasion, you may have to transfer to another vehicle before boarding the coach. Unfortunately, for operational and administrative reasons, Door to Door service may not be available for bookings made within 21 days of departure.