Swedish Waterways & Cities
Sailing from Rosyth
- 11 days
- Price from
- Ocean Cruise
- Date next
- Cabin as selected
- All meals & snacks on board
- Inclusive drinks package*
- Door to Door service*
- Free holiday insurance option
|Wed 16 May, 2018
||Fred Olsen Balmoral
- Cruising Gullmarsfjorden, Saltkallefjorden, Algofjorden, Hakefjorden & Brattobaden, Askerofjorden & Halsenfjorden, Havstensfjorden & Byfjorden
- Stockholm Archipelago
Relax and take in stunning vistas as we cruise through a cavalcade of breathtaking fjords before reaching the historic city of Malmo. Gliding on, we call in at Visby, the “City of Roses & Ruins”. Our next treat is an overnight stay in Stockholm, Sweden’s glorious capital and a metropolis encompassing fourteen islands and forty bridges. A sail through Stockholm Archipelago glides you into the lively cultural hub of eye-catching Gothenburg.
Fred Olsen Balmoral
Named after the Scottish home of the Royal Family, Balmoral is Fred.Olsen’s largest and newest ship boasting generous public areas and an extensive promenade deck.
Fred Olsen Info
All our Fred.Olsen cruises include:
• Comfortable rooms and suites with tv, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and individually controlled air conditioning.
• Tempting cuisine every day throughout your cruise - with five course à la carte dinners, casual breakfast and lunch buffets and late-night snacks.
• Self-service tea and coffee at selected venues, morning coffee with biscuits, afternoon sandwiches and cakes.
• In-room sandwiches and snacks.
• All evening entertainment, including cabaret shows, live music and dancing.
• Captain’s Drinks Party and Gala Buffet.
• Use of leisure facilities, including swimming pools, jacuzzis and gym.
• A wide choice of on board activities and lectures throughout the day.
• Luggage porterage between your room and the drop-off/pick-up point.
Fred Olsen All Inclusive*
All our Fred Olsen cruises for 2018 are All Inclusive. Drinks are:
• In the Bars –Selection of soft drinks by the glass (post-mix on pump): Pepsi, lemonade, tonic water, juices and mineral/spring water. Selected red, white and rosé wine by the glass. Selected Cava by the glass. Selected branded beers in cans or on draught. House spirits: white rum, gin, vodka, whisky, brandy and Irish cream. Selected cider in cans. Selected house spirits.
• In the Restaurants & Buffets – Selection of soft drinks, mineral/spring water & juices by the glass. Selected red, white and rosè wine by the glass. Selected branded canned beers. Regular tea & coffee. Plus discounted drinks – Guests with “All Inclusive” can save 50% off premium & branded drinks, red and white wines (not Champagne or sparkling wine), cocktails and bottled water.
Terms & Conditions apply, please ask for details