Autumn Weekend Party Cruise
3 Day Ocean Cruise Holiday
- 3 days
- Price from
- Ocean Cruise
- Date next
- Cabins as selected
- Meals & snacks on board
- Return coach travel
- Welcome pack
Sail from Liverpool to Southampton aboard Black Watch
||Sat 10 Nov, 2018
||Fred Olsen Black Watch
Call to Book
This fantastic value, two night taster cruise gives you the chance to explore Black Watch and experience the delights of ocean cruising. Look forward to delicious catering, top notch cabaret and late night discos as you sail from Liverpool to Southampton.
Your Holiday Itinerary
Day One. We join our coach and journey to Liverpool to board Black Watch. Tuck into a delicious dinner, enjoy great entertainment till late than retire to your comfy, en suite cabin.
Day Two. Enjoy a leisurely breakfast followed by a relaxing day at sea experiencing the thrill of life aboard this fantastic ship. Chill out in the Jacuzzi or the sensual spa, try your luck at the gaming tables, browse the shops, enjoy a drink in one of the lounge bars and tuck into full board cuisine and snacks. Another night of cabaret and dancing is in store this evening!
Day Three. We disembark at Southampton after breakfast, rejoin our coach and journey home with rest stops along the way.
Fred Olsen Black Watch
Black Watch is sleek and sophisticated, friendly and familiar. Unwind in the observation lounge and enjoy being looked after by attentive staff in the impressive bars and restaurants. Chill out on the sun deck, relax in the jacuzzi, have a swim in the heated pool or be pampered in the sensual spa.
Fred Olsen Info
All our Fred.Olsen cruises include:
• Comfortable rooms and suites with tv, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and individually controlled air conditioning.
• Tempting cuisine every day throughout your cruise - with five course à la carte dinners, casual breakfast and lunch buffets and late-night snacks.
• Self-service tea and coffee at selected venues, morning coffee with biscuits, afternoon sandwiches and cakes.
• In-room sandwiches and snacks.
• All evening entertainment, including cabaret shows, live music and dancing.
• Captain’s Drinks Party and Gala Buffet.
• Use of leisure facilities, including swimming pools, jacuzzis and gym.
• A wide choice of on board activities and lectures throughout the day.
• Luggage porterage between your room and the drop-off/pick-up point.