If you’re a regular visitor to our premises in Gordon Street you might have wondered where the familiar faces of Stuart and Michelle have disappeared to... well, we can reveal that they are still being kept extremely busy – only now in our operations office working alongside Harry and under the helmsmanship of Pete - our newly promoted Operations Manager. So, what do they all get up to?
Pete Anderson - Operations Manager
• I joined GLENTON’S Operations Team as an assistant in March 2008 and I’ve seen the company go from strength to strength throughout the years. I was promoted to Operations Manager in July 2015.
• I manage the Operations team overseeing all the day to day tasks connected with transport and tour itineraries
• My most recent GLENTON holiday was our Party Break staying at the Queens Hotel down in Blackpool. It was a fun weekend and it was great to meet so many of our customers.
• I enjoy working with the team - to me it’s important to get all of the little details right so we can make our customers holiday special.
Stuart Adamson - Operations Supervisor
• I joined GLENTON’S reservations team six years ago and enjoyed helping customers choose and book their holidays. I have a good all-round knowledge of the company so when a role in operations came up, I decided to apply. It was a step up and I moved there in May 2014 and in March 2016 with the team expanding I then became the Supervisor
• My duties include assisting the Operations Manager in the day to day running of the department, working on tour timings and cruise manifests as well as administrative duties.
• I’ve enjoyed many GLENTON tours over the years and look forward to many more.
Harry Dulger - Operations Assistant
• I joined GLENTON way back in 2008 and I’ve always worked in operations.
• I’m the mainstay of our weekend cover so I’m on duty when most of my colleagues are off! My duties include assisting customers with lost property or any other problem and I work closely with our drivers and coach companies.
• I love travelling and my favourite places are Malta and Cyprus.
Michelle Kane - Operations Assistant
• I’ve worked at GLENTON for over three years, starting out in our reservations department. I was promoted to the operations team in July 2015.
• Duties include booking admissions to attractions and making sure tour itineraries operate as advertised. I’m also a point of contact for driver and customers.
• GLENTON tours I’ve been on include a shopping trip to Newcastle, Malta & Northern Ireland.